Our quick guide to considering table size / length:
- 18″ Extensions leaves can add 2 guests on either side, great for occasional use
- Normal space between chairs: 6″ and 2″ for tight occasional use.
- 24″ recommended space between chair and the wall
- Consider a bench for tight spaces
- Round table seating formula: (Diameter [inches] x 3.14 ) / 24″
- Choosing a trestle or pedestal base will provide more room than choosing legs.
- Unsure of the right size? Try mapping out with painters tape!
- Please remember, we can make any custom size (or other request) you need!